Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Salute to the Troops!


Happy Veteran's Day! I want to just say "Thank you" to all our men and women out there that are serving or have served in our nation's military. I also want to say thanks to the families that have to sacrifice their time away from their loved ones that are serving. I can never fully understand what military families go through -- I see some of it with my sister and her husband but it's still not the same as being in a military family. So, "Thank you!! We are indebted to you!




"And I'm proud to be an American


where at least I know I'm free.


And I won't forget the men who died


who gave that right to me.


And I'll gladly stand up next to you


and defend her still today.


'cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,


God Bless the USA!"


No comments: