Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy times!

It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted something. I know I'm slacking -- it's just been sooooooooo busy. Jason's grandma was here to visit so we were over there alot. She left Sunday and then this week I have been getting ready for our garage sale we had today and tomorrow. It went pretty well even though it rained all day!! We still got quite a few people -- so I hope it stops raining for tomorrow and we can get more people and clear out this garage!!

Also, just so you all know -- Isaac loves looking at your blogs too and seeing his friends. He's sitting here right now -- but he's upset cuz he wants to see "more pictures"!!

One more thing - pray for my grandpa and aunt as they live in Houston and are preparing for Hurricane Ike to hit sometime overnight or early tomorrow morning. My mom is really worried about them. But they won't leave -- they been through to many evacuations that have not helped so they are just staying put. So, I hope everything goes okay for them!!

2 comments:

JTScraps17 said...

It seemed like you were at work today for only about a minute. I'm sure it felt longer to you. Anyway, I hope everything will be ok for your family members in Texas, our family will be praying for them.

Anonymous said...

I just read this so obviously the storm has passed...but how did they make out? I hope they are all ok! Isaac is adorable, I have been coming on here to see your pics and read up on what you have been up to lately:0) Hope you guys are doing well, ttys.