Friday, August 15, 2008

Train Game

Jason, me, and our friends (Micah & Nicole, and Nathan & Arlene) get together quite frequently and play Ticket to Ride (a.k.a. Train Game). It is VERY addicting. So, we got together tonight and played 3 rounds of the game. We are really becoming obsessed! I think we might have to go to "Ticket to Ride Gamers Anonymous". We are even to the point of making up our own variations to the game. It is truly a problem! Anyways, if you want a fun game to play with family or friends -- go to www.daysofwonder.com and check out the game. There are several different Ticket to Ride games -- Jason and I actually own 3 of them and there's a new one coming out in September and I'm thinking of ordering that one too. I told you we have a problem. Beware if you get this game -- you might be joining the "Ticket to Ride Gamers Anonymous"!!

No comments: