Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goodbye to my buddy Dagen

Well, Jason just left a little while ago to take Dagen to the vet. We are having him put to sleep. The treatments didn't seem to be working and he was getting worse. This morning I couldn't hardly bare to watch him trying to get around and he was peeing all over himself and the house. It was not a good site. So, we just said it's time -- it's not worth putting him through more pain and suffering just so we can have him around a little while longer. But I am going to miss him -- he has been such a good dog and a great friend. Thanks for all the comments and thoughtfulness from everyone!!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I have lost pets before, too, and even though they're not human, they're definitely still part of the family! I know nothing anyone else can say will make it better for you, so let me just say "I'm sorry." *hugs*