Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seven years

Jason and I are about to celebrate our Seven year anniversary on October 5th. I cannot believe we have been married seven years -- it has gone by so fast. We went out to dinner last night for our anniversary (I was going to take our picture to post on here but forgot -- and we were dressed up and everything). Anyways, we went to a really nice restaurant here. It was VERY expensive but it was so nice. The food was SO good -- I want to go back but I know it won't be for a LONG time because it is expensive. Everything is sold ala carte so just my steak alone with nothing else was $29.99!!!! I know -- crazy! So, we have leftovers that we brought home -- I can't wait to eat them for lunch today! :-)

5 comments:

JTScraps17 said...

So did you end up going to Mahogany Prime(not sure if I spelled that right)? It is so good! Happy Anniversary by the way. See ya on Thursday!

Sarah said...

Yes, that's where we went!! Sooooooo good!

JHomme said...

Happy Anniversay!!! I can't believe it has been that long already...but that is a good thing though:-)

I figured this would be a good way to keep those who do not have facebook or myspace...kind of the same, but different, LOL.

Arlene said...

Aww, I'm sorry you weren't able to get a picture (well, sorry that you didn't remember... same thing, right?)! But, you will always have the memory, and now it's immortalized on the internet! :P Happy (early) anniversary!

Thoughts From Me said...

Congrats! I remember going to your wedding, was it really so long ago? I'm glad you had a good time. I want to go to a fancy restaurant like that! Maybe we can splurge and go together when we're there next time.