Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Locked out!

So, I went to the grocery store this morning -- my usual Wednesday morning routine. I did my shopping, paid for my groceries, put the groceries in the trunk of the car, went to put Isaac in the car and realized I had locked my keys in my trunk with the groceries!!! I couldn't believe it -- I have only locked myself out of my car one other time and that was almost 10 years ago! I felt so dumb. So, I had to call Jason and have him drive all the way from work to come and let us in the car. I couldn't call someone to just come get us -- my groceries were in the trunk! Thankfully, there was nothing that would get bad too soon and it was cool today so that helped too. I just hate when I do stuff like that -- I feel really stupid and I just want to kick myself!!

3 comments:

JHomme said...

don't feel so bad...it happens to all of us:-) A few weeks ago I locked my keys inside my house when I was trying to get Loralye to her dance class. But the worst part was that Justin was away for the week for a business trip. I had to climb my fence and have my brother-in-law hand me Loralye to put her into the bathroom window (the only one I could get open) so she could unlock the door for me. But we did make it to her dance class on time!!!

JTScraps17 said...

Hey, things happen. Everyone has done that at one time or another. So, what is "Life" about? When is it on? That "Life on Mars" sounds good too!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Almost have a hard time believing this happened to YOU!! ;) Can't believe I didn't hear about this one sooner. ??