Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Questionaire

One of my good friend's posted this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea so I'm copying it onto my blog! :-) Instead of telling what things I like, I'm going to tell you what things Isaac likes. And these are his words!


What is your favorite color? blue

What is your favorite food? Chicken and french fries

What is your favorite animal? Lion, Tiger, and Bear (oh, my!)

What is your favorite TV show? Cat in the Hat

What is your favorite movie? Veggie Tale Pirates (The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything)

What kind of music do you like? Patch the Pirate

What are you really good at? jumping jacks (not what I was going to put down! lol)

What are you not so good at? not listening in church (I would have to agree there!)

Who are your best friends? Caleb, Elijah, and Landon

What is your favorite thing to do at home? Play playdough and the Wii

What do you want to do when you grow up? be a firefighter

If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? lots of toys

What is the best thing about your mom? Her heart (awwww....he just melted it!)

What is the best thing about your dad? Wrestling with him

Tell me something that is really funny. When I do my silly face (doing it now!)

What is your favorite thing to wear? my Detroit Lions shirt

What makes you cry? when people hurt my feelings

What does love mean? I love you! You gotta love God in your heart.

What are you afraid of? thunder

What is something mom always says to you? be good

What makes mom happy? when I always be good

What is your favorite toy? legos

What do you like to sleep with - doll, blanket, etc? my pirate (it's a tater tot pirate from Sonic)

At what age do you become an adult? 100 (oh my!)

If you could change one rule in our house, what would it be? be nice to me and don't give me anymore spankings (LOL!)

What is something that makes our family special? When we have family night

How would the world be different if animals could talk? We couldn't talk...that would be weird!

If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? For the circus

What is the hardest thing about being a kid? I can't stay sitting in the middle of my chair (he is always hanging off the edge of his chair when he eats dinner and then he falls off and hits his head. We are ALWAYS telling him to stay in the middle of his chair.)

If you were a teacher and the kids in your class wouldn’t listen, what would you do? I would say "Sit down in your chairs!"

Where is your favorite place in the world? Africa

If you could travel back in time 3 years and visit your younger self, what would you say? Horray!

What word describes you? Isaac (LOL!)

What would be the hardest thing if you were blind? I couldn't see and would be bumping into the wall.

If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what would it be? Be good!

Well, I learned a little bit about my son too! :-)

3 comments:

Our Life's Journey said...

Cute

Monica said...

Awww. Very sweet! <3

Arlene said...

LOL, oh goodness, that was so cute! I think I'm stealing this and getting answers from my little man, too! :P