Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today is my husband's birthday -- he is 27 -- he's catching up to me! :-) Birthdays are never a big deal to him but I try to make it a special day for him. I asked him what he wants for dinner -- he likes seafood and I hate seafood -- but he wants me to make fish so I guess I will since it is his birthday. And then I am making a cake and we are going to have our family and a couple of friends over after church tonight. I hope it is a good day for him!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I know you'll make the day special for him, Sarah :o) Phew, he's gettin' old! :P Happy Birthday, Jason!

JTScraps17 said...

How old was that....he sure is getting up there! Dan and I got married the year we turned 27. Anyway, hope he has a good birthday, I'm sure you will make it very special for him!